- Download 'PMRaw.zip' and unzip into an empty directory, e.g. 'c:\PMRaw\'
- Open a commandline session, switch to the PMRaw-directory, and type: install <return>
This will create on your desktop a PMRaw-folder with a program object in it.
- Start the program: PMRaw <return> or doubleclick on the newly created program object.
Because there is no change in config.sys you don't need a system-restart.
|PMRaw_2.5.zip (2,399,918 bytes)
Note: For the direct-camera-access you need ptpro.exe from Richard L. Walsh
as well as usbresmg.sys of 06.06.2005 or later. Both are included for convenience here in the PMRaw.zip.
The original ptpro-package you can download from here .
|You need also...
vrobj.zip (400 kb)
Vrobj.dll is a DLL which is used by many programs and most probably you
already have it somewhere on your system (in the LIBPATH). If not or if the version
that you have is older than 06-06-1995 then you must download it here and unzip it into
nconvert (1.5 MB)
Nconvert is needed to create JPG-files with Exif-information preserved.
Though a working copy of nconvert is contained in the PMRaw-download-file,
it is recommended to install the original-nconvert-package for docs and licensing-information.
|You MAY need also...
For the direct-camera-access you need
ptpro100.zip is included in the download-package here.
- usbresmg.sys of 2005-06-06 or later
(included in ptpro100.zip),
- ptpro.exe (included in ptpro100.zip),
- licbc06.dll of 2005-11-17 or later (download from netlabs)
In case you have to use this here version of usbresmg.sys, then
of course you must reboot your PC for this new version to take effect.
At last you must have a line like this in your config.sys:
where <anydir> is the dirctory where you have copied the usbresmg.sys to.